History


Our vision began in 1999 with a pilot program involving a few cars and a few youth. It proved to be a workable program, and by late 2002 our small team of volunteers and staff were ready to launch!

In 2003, we opened a 1200 square foot shop on Queen Street in Newmarket, and relocated in 2006 to our current, modern, fully equipped 2000 square foot training facility in the heart of York Region.

Today, we are a youth training center that prepares young men and women for a satisfying life of work in any number of trades! We are a licensed automobile dealership that refurbishes and sells donated vehicles.  Our list of services to the public include oil changes, automotive detailing, small engine service, and custom shed building.  We also offer introductory training courses for individuals who are unfamiliar with basic car maintenance.